With the upcoming EU Data Regulation (GDPR) in May 25th, 2018 we are glad to inform you that Fluxiom already complies with this regulation. Please find below a brief description of what we added to our policies to make them more readable for you.
- Registration: with more details about where your data is needed.
- Data & Personal Data: where your data is in use.
- Your Controls and Choices: how you can handle opt-out choices.
We split the Security Policy up into sections like the following:
- Data: to provide more information how we secure your data and where it is stored.
- Data Transfer: to give you more information in your transit encryption.
- Our Third Parties list: What Fluxiom uses to secure, support and save your data.
Our aim is to make our Policies easier to read and to understand.
- We store personal information for only as long as necessary and legally allowed.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Our service is GDPR compliant with the update of our policies on and after May, 25th, 2018. If you have any further questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org